Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween / Creepy Photo


This one is for you, Andrew. I had forgot about this picture until this evening when I was going through snapshots. This is a photo I took at the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado, last month when we were up for there for the Irish Festival. It was taken down the hall on the second floor that was supposedly used for the movie "The Shining." Remember the child on the bicycle? Well, when the photo was developed, there was this eerie light that was showing up in the picture. I have seen and heard a lot about images similar to this purported to be manefestations of spirits. Isn't this creepy. Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

AWG said...

Gene!

Great photo/post. I've been to Estes Park - years ago - but I never went in that hotel. "The Shining" was totally disturbing and to see the eerie lights in your photo simply gives me chills on this Halloween. Thanks, man!

dean r said...

gene , the expert at pulling legs! gotta love it though

MONKEYMAN said...

Dean, don't you believe???

dean r said...

I know you oh too well......

MONKEYMAN said...

Boo!

Anonymous said...

Very eerie Pix! Did you sense anything while taking it? Like cold spots or a drop in pressure? Ron