Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Old Journals

I don’t think there are many things more therapeutic than reading old journals. While hunting in our basement for some old photo albums last night I came across a box of my old journals. I ended up spending the better part of the evening and into the early morning hours reading of myself. Some of the writings were over 20 years old. I spurred me to kick off this new level of journaling and dive into the world of Blogs!

If you are a member of the 1980 graduating class of Amboy High School in Amboy, Illinois, let me encourage you to mark your calendar for our 25th Class Reunion. It is to be held Homecoming weekend, September 30 – November 2. I am sure going to try and be there and I hope that you will too.

Anywell… I guess I will end this first installment with a hope and a prayer that I will be able to keep this going. I think the idea is terrific!

1 comment:

AWG said...

I came across some old journals recently as well. Around 1997, I think. That's right around the time you and Brady went to Europe. Thanks for the memories, man!