Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Vehicle Needed

I'm just going to throw this out here and see what happens. My stepson Bo is in desperate need of a different vehicle. Although Chris and I have taken a firm stand with all three of the kids that they were responsible for purchasing and insuring their vehicles, if they choose to have one, we have been supportive of their efforts as well. So in that light I am trying to assist him in locating a vehicle for him that might be for sale.

Bo currently has truck that is on it's very last legs and would like his "new" vehicle to be more fuel efficient. If you or someone that you know has an older vehicle for sale that you might think would fit the bill, please let me know. He needs something extremely inexpensive as he has very limited funds at this time; something that would get decent gas mileage; a vehicle that would hopefully run for at least one year. It doesn't have to have bells and whistles, just be reasonably dependable.

Again, please can call me if you think you can help him out: 870-365-5711

Thanks!

PS Bo is willing to travel for the right deal, so don't let distance deter you if you live away and think you have something. Thanks.

1 comment:

dean r said...

Mr. Sullivan, thanks for the comments. I will not skimp on the heater, definitely!!
you are too funny and thanks for the encouragment. I need to catch up on all your posts later. you are writing again. ha. I guess a scion or hybrid are out of the question at this point..
later bud.