Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cornerstone of Good Citizenship

I am posting a podcast today. It is a chapel address to the student body of Olivet Nazarene University by former Assistant Secretary of State of Ohio, Monty Lobb. Monty and I were classmates at Olivet. I never really knew Monty well but we had several mutual friends and I remember he was tall; and wore interesting glasses; and he was a super terrific nice guy.

Anyway, I found his chapel address inspirational and I thought I would post a link. I think there are a few of you that read me that might also enjoy it and take the time to listen. It's about 25 minutes long. Not too bad. Click here to listen to the message. You can also see the "Declaration of Uncommon Sense" that Monty talks about in his address by clicking here.

No comments: