Saturday, November 19, 2005

My Salsa Recipe


This is the original copy of my salsa ingredients that was penned over 10 years ago. I still have it in the same gold frame that it has been in since the summer of '95. It can be found in our kitchen, tucked away somewhere out of the way, but always ready in case we need a salsa fix. I no longer make the salsa in my "Handy Chopper" but rather in a food processor. I only pulse it for a couple seconds, just enough to chop up the ingredients.

I have posted this recipe for CJD and others that would like to have it. I would love to learn how to can it in jars so that I can keep it on hand. Anyone out there that cans, please send me instructions.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

AWG said...

Sounds tasty!

Prather said...

More than tasty, it defines good salsa!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this. I promise to make it (and maybe add a little Donato-zinger), and post my results. Happy Thanksgiving, Gene.

MONKEYMAN said...

CJD, please, pray tell, what is Donato-zinger?