Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Reason To Celebrate



I couldn’t be happier to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of my oldest stepson, Kip to Jessica Dixon of Lead Hill. Kip proposed to Jessica last Wednesday and gave her a beautiful engagement ring.

Jessica is the daughter of Jeff and Amy Dixon of Lead Hill. She is a Senior at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, majoring in Public Relations.

Kip completes his training at Alaska Vocational Technical Center in Seward, Alaska in January. His focus is diesel/heavy equipment technology.

Kip and Jessica met through mutual friend’s three years ago. Chris and I have loved Jessica since the first time we met her. She is a treasure. She is intelligent, loving and very witty. I wish them all the best for a lifetime.

The wedding is planned for Saturday, May 27, 2006 at the Dixon’s farm near Lead Hill. I just realized, that’s only 9 months from today. ZOINKS!

2 comments:

dean r said...

they are great looking couple, good luck with everything with them darned kids! :)... DTR

AWG said...

Very, very nice. I'm really happy for them and I'm glad to hear you're happy, Gene. That's so cool! Any idea where they're going to settle down?