Thursday, August 11, 2005

Cline-Dari Wedding

This is a photograph of Brady and his mother. I don't think that I have ever seen Brady as happy as he was on his wedding day. He was handsome and quite Debonair, don't you agree. And Nancee was simply radiant.








The happy couple -- parents of the groom, Steve and Nancee Cline. This photo was taken just minutes before the ceremony began.
















The wedding prayer. I love this picture. I suppose I should have been in quiet comtemplation with the couple as well, but I couldn't resist the photo op.
















Brady and Jeanette leave the church as husband and wife for the first time showered with red rose pedals. I wonder if they will remember this? It was really such an exciting moment.










Mr. and Mrs. Brady Cline with Brady's twin brother Mychilo
looking on. This was outside the church where a brief mini-reception was held. We toasted with sparkling wine the newlyweds.

1 comment:

AWG said...

Hey Gene!

I finally got a chance to look at your photos. Great stuff. Brady looks really, really happy. Everyone looks well. I'm really glad you were able to get some stellar photos and post them. Sweet!