Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Cline Wedding Snapshots


The wonderful trio that entertained us at the reception. They were terrific!


Sparkling Wine over the Nahe. I liked this snapshot.


Steve and his new daughter-in-law. Brady is a chip off the ol' block.


Brothers.


The California couple. James and Dawn Marie Prather enjoy getting the party started.


The Arkansas couple. Chris and I later in the evening. We were thouroughly enjoying ourselves.


Great snapshot of James and Dawn Marie Prather.


Boys behaving badly. Oh what a night!


Wulliman was having a great time and Trixie seemed to be enjoying herself as well.


Jeanette prepares to throw her boquet.

1 comment:

dean r said...

do I laugh or cry, I'm definitely smiling. wow Brady looks like a boy, I'm super jealous I wasn't there. its hard growing up and going places and palnnign things. I should have made a stronger commitment to go, but easy to say in hindsight. I'm sure it was a swell time, and I look forward to getting over there SOON before he leaves Germany! thanks kfor the post Gene. DTR