Sunday, December 23, 2007

Skype hype!

I now have a Skype name: GeneSullivan

If you are not familiar with Skype (it rhymes with type), it's a software program created to allows users to make telephone calls from their computer to other Skype users free of charge, or to landlines and cell phones for a fee. Additional features include instant messaging, file transfer, short message service, video conferencing and its ability to circumvent firewalls. It's pretty cool. Last night I had video conversation with my pal Brady in Romania that lasted about an hour and a half and it was just as clear as could be. It was terrific.

Log in today, download the program, and get connected! www.skype.com If you have question or problems getting signed up, let me know and I will try and help you.

Cheers!

No comments: