Tuesday, February 07, 2006

2 Months Later...

And sometimes we don't blog.

But I'm back. I can't believe it's already February 7th. Goodness!

Well, let's see, where do I begin? I guess the most significant thing that has transpired since my last post is that on January 10th I had back surgery. Yeah, what a blast! Ha. Actually it's really been quite a breeze. Thanks to a terrific doctor, great meds and a supportive, loving, and caring family the past four weeks have flown by and I'm recovering brilliantly. I am walking about 4 miles a day now and taking physical therapy 3 days a week. I hope to be back at 100% very soon.

We had nice holidays... blah blah blah. (Gene, it's been 2 months... come on!)

Well, I will try and get back to more interesting things again but will let this suffice for now.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I too took a while to get back to the bloggy world. Glad to hear the back is better. Glad to hear your exercising like that too!

AWG said...

Oh my goodness! You're back!! (No pun intended ;-) Thanks for sharing your thoughts and dipping your toe in the blogosphere. Sweet!

Prather said...

Your Blog sucks worse than mine.

Good to hear from you.

Give me the goods on when you're coming out.

Dates gone are

March 17-20

March 30-april 8